Burned out flames should never re-ignite

If you don't want to be seen, you turn yourself invisible. If you don't want to run away, you build walls to restrict yourself. I want to protect myself from the world but since I can't be completely silent I will build the walls with the people I can't avoid and erase the others, the ones I thought that cared but on a second glance they seem to care only under my sight. When I'm away I don't exist.
This will be for the better. People won't notice that I'm gone and that's alright, that's what I want. Eventually I'll be able to erase me completely. I will lose unnecessary attachments. I just don't want to be anymore, but since I can't disappear I will exist in halves.

I'm feeling destroyed. My nerves are on the verge of failure, supposedly by the lack of sleep. How can someone rest when all the time feels in danger? I end up sleeping around 1, 2 a.m. just because I'm too tired to keep on the eve.
I feel like nothing.
Everyday I read happy, lovely messages trying to reach the heart strings of the others. Today I read "I'm super proud of you!". And I'm having trouble trying to remember the last time somebody said that with truth in its voice. It might tell that I haven't done anything to inspire pride in others, much less in myself.
I broke my acquaintances (it would be too bold to call them friendships) because is getting too difficult for me to communicate with others; and since my work is based on communication I had to choose, I can't just speak with truth about what happens in my head and heart so it's better not to talk at all. The people from whom I can't erase myself do not care at all as long as I function efficiently according to their expectations, which I try. But not today.
I'm super nervous about the gigantic amount of work I will face on the next two weeks, and the fact that I have no solace and good sleep drives me mad.
I had a discussion with my SO which resulted on the sentence: "Why are you like this? Why can't you be otherwise? You just can't be always sad or mad. Just stop being like that". I just confessed that this is who I am, this how I feel all the time, super pissed and tired and on the verge of screaming that it's enough. That I don't want anything,  that I keep on living because that's what a functional, normal adult would do. My job is not the things I do Monday thru' Friday 10 hours a day, my job is pretending I care about it. About everything.
I wish it could be so easy, to just stop being like this as my SO states. I wish I could find the button that turns off this fucking gloom. I am too tired. If there was a way to verify the amount of soul one can imprint in everything one does my life will look so empty. Not even love is enough anymore. I try, but it just won't come to sense.

Entradas más populares de este blog

Cáncer

Déjame contarte sobre la última pesadilla que tuve