If a am the one to give the hand, 
The one who reaches into emptiness, 
What comes back? Whom? 

If I am the one who looks back to see 
What's left, 
What survived, 
Is it to see if it's there, intact, wanting to be saved? 
Or just to wave and continue? 

Life is full of circles of nothing, 
Of love and loss and complications. 
Life, it is a circle, yes, the one that grows 
In the middle of the forest. 
An invitation, an omen. 

I made out my peace today. Just today. 
I sat down and remembered all that was 
Loved and lost, almost forgotten. 
And I realized that my heart it's full of it. 
Of forlorn and memories and what if's... 

I sat and grabbed my pain and loved it, 
Loved it so much, like never before, 
Like no one has loved me before. 
It was not gone. It stayed, and I thanked her. 

So grab your pain today. 
Grab her by the hand, sit with her, caress her. 
Let her teach you of ways you never heard before. 
Teach her tenderness, so it gives you back mercy. 
Teach her darkness, so it can lead you to light. 

Be one with pain today and wail, wail, wail... 
Until silence comes and cradles you onto peace.




Entradas más populares de este blog

Cáncer

Déjame contarte sobre la última pesadilla que tuve